Sunday, July 12, 2015

things that happened in videos but the videos would not upload



  • The remote control car.  The boys would lay by the ramp and have it fly over them.  Once it landed on Luke's head.  He did not cry at all. It was pretty funny.  
  • The remote control car was chasing Luke but then it crashed into a tree.  That was also funny.
  • Singing happy birthday to me and me blowing the candles out.
  • Claire taking five or six steps to get some toys.  That one is my favorite.
  • Luke singing the song he made up.  I am not kidding he made it all up by himself.  The lyrics are "I got a half dog, coming to town.  I got a hot chick, coming to town."  It is cute and funny at the same time.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Love, love,love, keep them coming!

Becky Jones said...

All very cute stories - can't wait to see you guys!!