Sunday, July 12, 2015

Old pictures/new ones from my new camera

 This is a picture from the tree in front of our old house.  Luke always tried to climb it and and either got a little ways up and stuck or not up at all.

                                                                 silly boys


 Joshua with his friend Avery.




 our friends had a really cool remote control car that they would drive off of are ramp and it was pretty cool.




 My freind Elli
 My new camera


 The cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 My mom made this vanilla cake with strawberry frosting.  It was delicious.






 She loves ravioli.


 I asked Luke to smile at the camera and this is what he did. My grandma for a present got me her and my mom a manicure .





2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Save me a piece of that cake

Becky Jones said...

GREAT pictures!